At TriMark Strategic, We Bring It! It's that simple. Our focus is on the value we bring to our customers. We are the leader in foodservice equipment, supply and design solutions because we combine the scale of a national corporation with the personal, hands-on service of a local company. Our nationwide distribution capacity and deep industry expertise are powerful tools with which we provide the highest level of customized service to every client. At TriMark Strategic, we strive to surpass expectations, regardless of the size or scope of the project. It's why some of the country's finest restaurant chains, healthcare facilities, schools, and independent foodservice operators consider us a critical part of their success.
TriMark Strategic has a commitment to outstanding service that is carried out by our impressive team of over 550 talented employees, spread throughout the country. Our company is headquartered in Coppell, TX, with 13 primary office locations that can be found in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Minnesota. We seek to employ individuals to help carry out our mission to make TriMark Strategic the best place to work, and to provide unparalleled service to our internal and external customers while also giving back to our communities. In addition to a competitive benefits and compensation package, our people work in a professional, highly ethical, disciplined, and rewarding environment that provides the foundation for achieving success in everything they do.
If you are up to the challenge, and meet the qualifications outlined below, we want to hear from you!
The Director of Operations engages with the leadership team on the strategies and processes associated with achieving Company goals, objectives and targeted levels of operational performance.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of local warehousing/distribution facility within the Company
- Plans and implements all operational functions, including project coordination and management throughout the lifespan of a transaction
- Oversees and conducts meetings, policy rollouts, etc. between all appropriate departments to ensure compliance and consistency within organization.
- Increase efficiencies between the appropriate locations by reviewing and revising established processes and procedures
- Assists with possible employee relations issues within departments, to ensure work operations are not negatively impacted]
- Delegates tasks to employees and ensures follow-up on status of completion
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating costs within functional areas
- Manages budget and control expenses effectively and efficiently, by reviewing financial statements for overages; alerting management of possible cost and labor overruns & making proactive recommendations as needed
- Assists in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives
- Collects reports on a monthly basis from all direct reports, and follows up appropriately
- Supports future business venture planing by collecting & analyzing data, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate, manage and support a large team
- Demonstrate initiative and a forward-thinking approach to the management of the business and its people
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple individuals at multiple levels and locations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and direct with the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel overnight when needed