Who We Are Seeking
** DUE TO THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION, THIS IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A SECOND JOB. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SECOND JOB OR PART TIME WORK ONLY. **
We are seeking a hard working, detail oriented performer who is looking for a long term opportunity to be part of a growing business. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone that enjoys hands on, physical work and is looking for a full time career. Jobs are located in Savannah, Beaufort, Hilton Head, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, and the surrounding areas. Typical pay range is $440.00 to $600.00 per week.
This position will be based in HOODZ's Garden City, GA office.
A HOODZ Technician is part of a hard working team responsible for fire protection through decontaminating grease from the ductwork, fans, and hoods of commercial kitchen exhaust systems. HOODZ promotes from within. There is real potential for rapid advancement within our business, completely based on job performance. No experience in this field is required, however a background in hydroblasting (water blasting or hydro blasting), sandblasting (sand blasting), environmental HAZMAT clean up, environmental cleaning, or industrial cleaning is helpful. HOODZ provides all training on safety, technique, and work procedures. Regardless of your background, a desire to do physical, technical work and have performance based advancement opportunities makes YOU a good fit for this company.
Why this is an challenging and rewarding opportunity:
- The work can be hard, dirty, and shifts can range from 5 to 12 hours
- We work outside in all safe weather conditions, including very hot, cold, and rainy days
- The work is physical, including using ladders daily to access and work on high roofs, inside small hoods, and in drop ceilings. All team members are actively and productively working while on the job.
- Its extremely satisfying to do the job right, work for clients that truly value what we do, and be part of a team that pulls in the same direction
- You take pride in what you accomplish and in helping our clients with fire safety
- Previous pressure washing experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills – meaning, an honest, open, and thorough (verbal and written) communicator
- Responsible, detail oriented individual, who has demonstrated past exceptional performance
- Available to work a schedule with variable start/stop times, during the daytime and overnight
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs., to work in small/tight areas, at heights, and to kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Reliable Transportation to/from WORK (MANDATORY)
- A drug free lifestyle - all applicants are drug screened prior to hire and random drug testing may occur
- Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screening and a comprehensive federal government background check. (MANDATORY)
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully without close supervision
- Valid Driver's License in good standing. Must be able to drive company vehicle if required. (MANDATORY)
Required Personal Attributes:
- Commitment to maintain the highest level of customer service
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Strong work ethic, and “can do” attitude to get the job done to high standards
- Committed Team Player who can also work independently
- Track record of exceeding expectations