Who is ConstructConnect?
ConstructConnect comprises the legacy businesses of BidClerk, Construction Data Company, CMD Group, and iSqFt. At ConstructConnect, everything we do is focused on making it easier for the construction industry to collaborate and connect – with one another and the information they need to succeed.
- 17 days of paid time off, 8 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays your first year
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Individual career plans and opportunities throughout the United States and Canada
- Health and wellness program
- Rich benefits including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Volunteer hours
- Generous paternal leave
- Highly collaborative and passionate team members
What do we need at ConstructConnect?
The Sales Consultant, Major Markets is expected to work at the highest possible prospect level to drive top-down adoption of our new and existing products and solutions. Efforts will result in increased revenue and deeper penetration of our solutions within prospect accounts with include Building Product Manufacturers.
What will you do at ConstructConnect?
- Achieves revenue goals by closing new business transactions from lead sources generated internally by the
- Drives two-way communication and engage in consultative selling techniques via the
- Successfully links company capabilities to customer goals to overcome barriers to
- Completes contract documentation to finalize sales process and obtain
- Is knowledgeable on all product offerings and continuously updates product knowledge to maintain a high level of proficiency
- Obtains product and sales
- Works collaboratively with other functional areas of the company to resolve customer issues and drive customer
What skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
Job Specific Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 years of B2B sales experience OR Associates Degree and 6 years of sales experience
- Six (6) months of successful experience in a ConstructConnect Major Market BDR
- Twelve (12) months of successful experience in a ConstructConnect
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of prospecting and lead generation, customer needs analysis, listening, objection handling, negotiation, and closing skills of new business
- Experience within the construction industry is preferred but not required
- Must have strong telephone selling skills
- Is comfortable talking to a wide range of decision-makers.
- Knows customer value drivers and has a deep knowledge of customer business and can discuss issues from multiple
- General knowledge of construction industry practices and information needs (how products are specified, the bidding process, how contractors are selected, etc.)
- Strong phone presence and excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to get the most out of our internal marketing programs, generate referrals and leverage
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to capitalize on peak selling
- Knowledge of contact management tools such as . Proficiency with MS Office
Plans and Aligns
Daily Activity Velocity
Product and Industry Knowledge
What are the Physical Demands & Work Environment?
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the working day
- Needs to occasionally move about the office to communicate with staff and attend meetings
- Constantly operates a computer
- Frequently communicates verbally with peers and management
- Must be able to analyze detail close-up